-
August 27th, 2004, 01:55 AM
#261
Senior Hostboard Member
Thats right, Nomura-san wrote the whole of kingdom hearts, and decided on which characters and places to use, from there, he requested the rights to use certain characters and locations that appeared in the films, to which Disney handed over the old drafts and sketches used in the animations to help him create the best 3d environment. All the new artwork was drawn by Nomura-san, based on these official sketches, so he could design 3D platform-esque stages from them.
As for Disney, they had to go through a lot of paperwork to hand over the rights for these sketches, as most were copyrighted to different writers or artists, which even resulted in the axing of one or two characters in the game. The paperwork also extended to the use of the voice-acting, which obviously had to be implemented after most of the development.
But ultimately, the game was mainly created by Squaresoft, it just needed some important starting and finishing touches from Disney for it to work.
-
August 27th, 2004, 01:57 AM
#262
HB Forum Owner
IRT N: It's just a matter of taste; I'd like the Simpsons if they looked better, don't like South Park even if it looked good, and I don't know much about the rest. I find Japanese humor the most fun (especially if it's ecchi (perverted)), and I love these shallow, cliched, predictable sci-fi* shounen series.
____
*: No ships or Star Trek stuff, but just take a look at the female cast that wants the protagonist under the sheets and tell me if it isn't sci-fi, LOL
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 10:59 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
August 27th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#263
Inactive Member
I don't like predictable shows that much, that's what I enjoyed about Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Both weren't predictable unless you had seen the before. The same is with the those I mentioned. I guess it's preference.
-
August 27th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#264
Senior Hostboard Member
I think Family Guy is the funniest show ever made, but only because of cultural appreciation; if i were japanese, i'd understand the jokes in animes such as Excel Saga and Azumanga Daioh to an even further extent, and probably enjoy them more.
-
August 27th, 2004, 02:08 AM
#265
Inactive Member
For me:
Azumanga Daioh=Excel Saga>Family Guy>Futurama
-
August 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
#266
HB Forum Owner
Sadly, it seems that the plane crashes in Russia are indeed islam's doing. Trails from the explosive islamic trash from Russia's Chechnya used in previous terrorist attacks have been found, and each of the two planes had a chechnyan woman registered, none of whom have been claimed by their families (being the only 2 victims in this situation). An islamic webpage (that should get tracked down and their authors taken care of) has declared it was a terrorist attack.
Russia too lived its 11th day, and the reason why it wasn't done on August 11th was that they needed to manipulate elections like they did in Spain, and manipulating elections is more important than doing it the day of the number of underage girls muhhamad(sp?) raped.
I'm confident that the Russian people will fight the islam terror back, and I hope they obliterate everything islamic in the Russian region of Chechnya.
-
August 28th, 2004, 04:19 AM
#267
Inactive Member
When the fuck will they stop doing this shit?
-
August 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
#268
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman on the last bit: You know America game Osama training and weapons to fight the USSR out of Afganistan, maybe the Russians will finish the job this time.
IRT Xel: Probably not until we are all destroyed or they are all destroyed.
-
August 28th, 2004, 10:47 PM
#269
HB Forum Owner
I think we'll end up winning (there's intelligence and civilization on our side; while 1 bn of trash is still trash), though I don't know at what cost. We'll win when we achieve any of these:
- Destroy their culture
- Destroy them
- Change their culture so they at least won't kill us
Ordered from nicest to least nice way to end with it.
-
August 29th, 2004, 12:23 AM
#270
Inactive Member
To destroy their culture is to destroy them, that's the only way.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks